?

Log in

No account? Create an account
It is TIME - Our Haven: Kindred Embraced [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
The Kindred

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

It is TIME [Sep. 15th, 2008|12:20 am]
The Kindred

kindred_haven

[brujah_rage]
[Current Location |just outside the office building entrance]
[mood |excitedprepping for the long night]

Sasha led their small army from the Chantry to the battle ground. As they drew close to their final destination, Sasha turned to talk to her fellow kindred. "Tonight, we will avenge all of our losses. We will take back New York for our new Prince and the kindred of the Camarilla will once again dominate this city." She looked Fatima in the eye, knowing that this was one of few times they'd be fighting on the same side, "We will win by working together. By showing those who have tried to take us down, that will not be defeated." She sent an encouraging smile to Izaak. "We have a city worth fighting for, a wonderful, fantastic city. And after tonight, it will be ours to enjoy again."

With that, all kindred moved forward into position for the first stage of battle. We are going to lose more of our people tonight. Probably a lot more. Just, please, please...let us win it out in the end...
linkReply

Comments:
From: scorn4u
2008-09-18 12:11 am (UTC)
A beaten-up fedex truck came roaring down the street, then slammed to a stop near Sasha and her army. She held up a clipboard.

"I've got an order for some heatseekers. Where ya want em?"

Sounds of animals clawing against the sides of the truck could be heard.

"Been busy. And they are hun-gry!"

Scorn winked at Sasha.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: brujah_rage
2008-09-21 07:32 am (UTC)
*sigh* Ah, Scorn... So much for the element of surprise. Hopefully, that racket didn't stir the enemies...

"They will be of use, for sure. Pondor, Damien, it looks like we won't need you to summon our distraction. Everyone, take your positions."

Once everyone was in place, Sasha gave the signal to Scorn to let her captives loose on the main doorway.

And now, we see what happens...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: brujah_rage
2008-09-29 06:15 am (UTC)
"All right, we're as ready as we're going to be. Scorn, let your creatures loose for our diversion."
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: izaak_waldemar
2008-09-20 11:23 pm (UTC)
Izaak bowed slightly, smiling at Sasha. If anyone can get us through this, it is her. It is, after all, a good plan. If only the odds were not stacked against us. He smiled more broadly. And, after all, if the city does indeed become ours again, then things can go back to normal. Painting, dancing, making love...

Izaak cast a glance back at Damian, who was standing behind him. He gave him a stern look, doing all in his power to direct him not to die, not tonight, not for him. He took Damian's hand and gave it a brief squeeze.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: d_morningstar
2008-09-20 11:25 pm (UTC)
Damian rolled his eyes and looked away. But he did let his hand linger in Izaak's a moment longer than necessary before pulling away and crossing his arms, scowling. Bloody public displays of affection. He can be so irritating! Let's just get to the fighting already!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: brujah_rage
2008-09-29 06:18 am (UTC)
"Damian, Pondor, Scorn has come with enough to attract the attention of our enemies. Move into position with Izaak."
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: sewer_rat_
2008-09-25 01:55 am (UTC)
Ember emerged from the shadows of the tunnel. Seeming to pop out of nowhere as she dropped the obfusticate from her search of the tunnel. Her claws and balisong smelled faintly of garou blood as they glistened in the light.

"clear..." she growled out. "...now. one wolf carcass about 30 meters down the tunnel."

then she seemed to fade away as she slipped back down into the tunnel entrance.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: brujah_rage
2008-09-29 06:14 am (UTC)
"Good work--" Sasha starts to say but Ember is already gone. She always does that!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)